Xinerama - Bug in Xfwm 4.2.1?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Mar 26 17:25:15 CET 2005

Hi Andreas

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 14:12 +0100, Andreas Radke wrote:
> I have this behavior with some applications(testet with draksync, xmms,
> gkrellm) using X.org 6.7.0 coming with Mandrake 10.1. None of these
> applications is going to click to the border. They move over it as
> earlier releases. But Thunderbird, Firefox, Gaim work well without this
> behavior.

I dunno about draksync, but xmms and gkrellm are borderless windows, so
they manage their move by themselves (ie the window manager doesn't move
it) - So they won't "snap" to xinerama boders unless this is coded in
the application itself.

> I´m running a NVidia Quadro GLX550 with NVidia driver 6629.

With Twinview? Twinview doesn't do Xinerama well IIRC.

> Maybe it´s X.org releated?

I doubt it.

Cheers,
Olivier.