Xinerama - Bug in Xfwm 4.2.1?

Remco Lubbers rpl at concepts.nl
Sat Mar 26 08:33:59 CET 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:53:33 +0100, Andreas Radke said:

>  With the 4.2 release all the windows were fine set and did not cross
>  the border between the two screens. Now some not maximized windows
>  break that and appear across the boarder.
>  Some of the panel plugins which have the little arrow on top pop their
>  window over the boarder.

such as?
Could you please be a bit more specific about _w_h_i_c_h_ apps you
experience these problems with?

And what X11 are you using?

>  Does anybody else have this behavior?

No, can't say that I recognize this problem. I have several machines
running in Xinerama mode, using xfce 4.2.1(.1) on XOrg 6.8.1. The only
app the uses 2 screens, ignoring the border, is mozilla (or derivates),
accessing badly programmed websites that try to maximize you
viewscreen....

Remco