Xfmedia 0.7.1 ("Brian is Dumb") released

Kai Raven kairaven at arcor.de
Fri Mar 18 13:24:18 CET 2005

Hi Brian,

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:00:03 -0800 you wrote:

> I just uploaded Xfmedia 0.7.1 to
> http://spuriousinterrupt.org/projects/xfmedia/files/

I have just compiled xfmedia 0.7.1, xine-lib from freshrpms (1.0 final) and
libexo 0.3.0 under Fedora Core 3. d-bus 0.23 was installed.
xfmedia is running fine, i can select sound files and i can see avi or mpg
movies, but i can't hear any sound.
I see, that a config file was created under ~/.xine. Do you have a hint, what i
have to do to get sound with xfmedia, must i change something in the config file
or something else? (I haven't used xine or any xine based application before,
only mplayer and xmms).

--
Ciao
Kai