Raise/lower

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Wed Mar 9 22:12:22 CET 2005

Unfortunately, I use single iconbox and it doesn't work that way.  But I read that some changes re going to happen to iconbox, so I think I'll just wait and see.  I was also thinking of trying to redesign iconbox to fit to myself, but I scarcely have any time free now and probably won't have in the near future.

Thanks for advice anyway :)

I also wondered, if it is possible to implement the easier drag&drop on an application level, meaning to make application recognize drag and refuse focus.

Ondrej