New Version of Xfce4PanelMenu released

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Wed Mar 9 10:26:22 CET 2005

Andreas Radke schrieb:

> Radoslaw Pociecha schrieb:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Version 0.2.2 of Xfce4PanelMenu is out.
>>
>> Xfce4PanelMenu is a plugin for Xfce4 panel that provides a menu with
>> most often used apps list, additionaly enables quickly mount devices
>> listed in /etc/fstab/  and open files.
>>
>> links:
>> homepage: http://developer.berlios.de/projects/xfce4panelmenu/
>> download:
>> http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3138&release_id=4960
>>
>> screenshots: http://developer.berlios.de/screenshots/?group_id=3138
>>
>> Radoslaw Pociecha
>>
> I´ve build packages for Mandrake 10.1 (
> http://home.arcor.de/a.radke/linux/readme ). Can you please discribe
> how to include the system menu?
>
> Andreas Radke

I do it this way: Edit properties - edit application menu - add external
menu -> file ~/.config/xfce4/menustart/menu.xml. I´ve duplicated the
~/.config/xfce4/desktop/menu.xml. The former menu ist displayed well but
the integrated system menu. There are only 2 empty lines. I also tried
to include some other menu files from /etx/X11/xgd/xfce4 with no
success. I save the changes. The files are beeing displayed in the
menueditor but the menu won´appear in the menu :-(

The rpm build process has run fine.

Please help me to get this fine looking menu working well.

thx.

Andreas.