Raise/lower

Bob Hepple bhepple at freeshell.org
Sun Mar 6 13:34:05 CET 2005

Dear all,

I'm making the move from fvwm2 to xfce but there are just a couple of
things that still make me homesick.

eg. is there anything like fvwm2's Raise/Lower function in xfce?

For example, in fvwm2 I can have an ALT-Button1 click raise a window to
the top, or if already top, then lower it. This is just soooooo nice!!
It seems that xfce can only raise, not the smarter "raise or lower if
already top".

Any ideas? Shift-Alt-PgDn just doesn't cut it for me while ALT-button2
(lower) isn't all that bad - but I'd much rather have the smart
raise/lower function.

Cheers

Bob

--