Compositor options.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Mar 1 21:33:24 CET 2005

Hi

- The xfwm4 compositor options (basically the transparency when moving
or resizing windows) are documented in xfwm4's html documentation (see
hidden options)
- Same goes for the panel in the panel help pages, look at the
transparency section.
- The shadow radius is controlled using theme options as it depends on
the theme design.
- The embedded compositor does not allow for fades in/out though.

HTH
Cheers,
Olivier.