Setting to permit user to turn off computer from session manager

Joel Gomberg obligor11-fedora at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 15:21:13 CEST 2005

When I used FC2 & FC3, I could shut down my computer from the xfce4 exit
dialog by selecting the appropriate option and entering my user
password.  With FC4, I receive an error message that "the system
administrator disallows shutting down the computer with your user
account."  Does anyone know how to change this setting?  It's completely
useless from a security standpoint, since I can quit the current xfce
session without providing any password and can then shutdown from the
graphical login screen without providing any password.

--
Joel