rotating the screen

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Tue Jun 14 16:02:42 CEST 2005

El mar, 14-06-2005 a las 08:31 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:

> > I'm not sure whether it is a bug or not. I just emerged windowmaker and
> > verified that maximization works fine.
> >
> > OTH, even with windowmaker, the panel still does not figure out the
> > correct screen width and maps partially off-screen.
> >

> We use gtk for that, so the bug may also be in gtk.

Yes, not only the panel but at least xfdesktop, xfsession, xffm, don't
work right. OTH, the only wm I can find which does not work correctly is
xfwm4. I verified that icewm, metacity, windowmaker, oroborus, blackbox,
afterstep and fvwm will maximise correctly, which still leaves me
confused as to where the bug is ...

regards,

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>