Terminal and libdbus-glib

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:28:39 CEST 2005

On 6/7/05, Sebastiano Pomata <sebastianopomata at libero.it> wrote:
> I installed Terminal from os-cillation page, but I need the package for
> dbus and dbus-glib. These are not available on slackware, I tried
> getting source code of dbus but compilation aborts seraching for a file
> "dbus_bindings.c" and I don't know what to do...any idea?

Installing DBus from source worked fine here on Slack 10.1. If you
could actually send the output ot me off list I'll take a look, since
this is OT. You may also consider posting a bug to
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=dbus

--
"This brings me back to a time where I had no worries.
All I needed to do was watch Perfect Strangers."