Xfce 4.2.2, missing bits!

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 21:43:57 CEST 2005

I've just installed Xfce 4.2.2 on my Slackware 10.1 system, I used to
have 4.1.something.

My new installation seems to have lost some bits on the way:-

    No 'mouse button on the background' menus.

    The Settings Manager only has Mouse, Workspaces and Margins, and
    Xfcalendar.

It's making setting Xfce up as I like it a bit difficult.

I've not done anything much except install the Slackware package and
execute the /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc that comes with the
installation.

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."