Panel

Daryl dm2nz at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 31 12:44:01 CEST 2005

Currently using xfce4.2.2-2 according to "dpkg -l xfce4"
Installed by changing /apt/sources.list to os-works.com/ debian testing/main, even though I'm on Sarge stable. Had to reconfigure it a couple of times to
download certain files which had unmet dependencies, using apt-get,and used  synaptic as well in the end. Pretty much downloaded all the necessaries!!

Reagrds
Daryl