Error while compiling Terminal-0.2.4 for Solaris 8

Peter redorbit01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 21:39:13 CEST 2005

I was trying to compile Terminal 0.2.4 on sparc
Solaris 8 and ran into the following error while
running configure:
checking for exo-0.3 >= 0.3.0... not found
*** The required package exo-0.3 was not found on your
system.
*** Please install exo-0.3 (atleast version 0.3.0) or
adjust
*** the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
*** installed the package in a nonstandard prefix so
that
*** pkg-config is able to find it.

What is this exo and where can I get it for solaris?

Thanks!