Is Xfce-i18n list alive?

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun Jul 24 23:02:43 CEST 2005

Daichi Kawahata wrote:
> Hi administer,
>
> I'm writing this mail because I still can't receive my last mail
> (22-07-2005) replying to Benedikt. Considering that I didn't get
> any error message 'Your message to Xfce-i18n...', there're
> something wrong either on me or mail server.
>
> Do you please check whether list is alive? If this is the wrong
> place to file a problem, please give me proper places (Forum or
> Bugzilla).

We seem to be experiencing an unknown outage in the xfce-i18n list, most
likely caused by someone posting in a strange japanese locale that
causes mailman to break(crash). I don't have the time now to check this
out, that will have to wait until tomorrow of tuesday. Thanks for your
consideration.

Auke Kok