Feature idea, would it be something

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Wed Jul 20 12:19:11 CEST 2005

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:55:59 +0200
Johan <aequitas at planet.nl> wrote:

> Another thing that comes in my mind right now is that if i have a full
> screen window i don't see the desktop so i can't click my right mouse
> button menu.
> It would be nice to have hot-cornes in which you can click to enable
> certain features. This could also be hot-borders because corners mostly
> result in desktop switching.

Have you tried going into Workspaces and Margins in the Settings Manager
and leaving a few pixel margin on an edge of the screen?  That way if you
have maximized a window it will still allow you easily click on the root
window and bring up your workspace and windows list or your desktop menu.

However, it's true that this setting only accomodates maximized windows
and not full screen which overrides the margin setting.  But even in full
screen the panel and task bar autohide still works.  So you can still pop
up the panel or task bar as needed.  -John