Focus model

roger rstmp at iinet.com.au
Mon Jul 18 23:21:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

Harold, I fully agree with you. That would be nice to have, optionally, a
bit-more-clever focus: by default, give the focus to newly created windows
but prevent absurd situations such as the one you mentioned where a password
ends up showing up in a terminal.
I'm not sure how difficult that would be to implement, though.

Cheers,
Roger