Xfmedia 0.8.0 released!

roger rstmp at iinet.com.au
Thu Jul 14 12:03:35 CEST 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:40, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Right up front, I'll say this thread needs to die.
You're probably right!

... However I don't think this thread has been useless: we learned a few
things (list not exhaustive) in there:
- Do not ask questions too dumb. In its original post ZephyrQ could have been
more precise, e.g. <<Sorry I'm at work right now and my company doesn't
provide Internet access, just email. At home my connection's been down for a
couple of days>>
- There are some patient (Erik) and good (e.g. Gavin) souls in this world
- We learned of very interesting links (Brian)

At the end of the day, that's been a win-win situation!
Roger

PS	Thanks Brian for Xfmedia and all Xfce developers/contributors for their
work.