Xfmedia 0.8.0 released!

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:03:12 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 10:51 -0500, ZephyrQ wrote:
> Maybe, in the future, if I have a question, I'll muddle through it
> myself--like I used to in the old days before Gnome and KDE became
> household names...

Don't let the "question nazis" get you down.  Any good list is well
populated by patient people who don't mind giving three minutes of their
day to help someone - they are the ones who remember how confused they
used to be at certain things.  Unfortunately, there are some who
consider that they are far too important, so the question is: why do
they waste their time writing a flame?  And, after all, what's a mail
list for if not to ask questions about the app.

My $0.02

Gavin.