Xfmedia 0.8.0 released!

Misu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Wed Jul 13 09:31:37 CEST 2005

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> ZephyrQ wrote:
>
>>>	Hate to ask, but I'm an XFCE newbie...
>>>
>>>		What is Xfmedia (I couldn't find it on my machine...)
>

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=xfmedia&btnG=Google+Search
>
> Is it really that hard?
>
> 	-brian

It certainly looks harder than replying on the list:

a) Replying with a question needs no more than three steps:

	1) Replying
	2) Writing that st***d question
	3) Hitting "Send".

b) Searching on Google to find the answer needs at least four steps:

	1) Switching to a browser
	2) Opening google.com
	3) Writing the relevant searching terms
	4) Scanning for the answer.

Not to mention that step 4 needs some complex processing... See? The
path of least resistance has won again! Never attribute to stupidity,
what can easily be explained by laziness ;))

--
    .
/^)/_/(/