Xfmedia 0.8.0 released!

ZephyrQ riqqroll at up-link.net
Tue Jul 12 23:26:32 CEST 2005

	Thank you.  I apologize for the seeming dumb question, but since I'm an
XFCE newbie, the web site's info:

 (About --Xfmedia is a simple, easy-to-use media player based on the
xine engine. The GTK+ GUI focuses on playing and managing audio files,
but, being based on xine, supports video as well.)

	did not tell me that A) it was a third party app not included in the
base XFCE package; and B) that it was written by an XFCE guy (which
inspires confidence).

	So sorry I offended the google-heads.