Hello

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:48:29 CEST 2005

On 7/11/05, Stephen Kuhn <stephen.kuhn at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 23:56 -0500, ZephyrQ wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 01:22 +0200, Mike Massonnet wrote:
> > > I am discovering XFCE4 and it is *great*! :)
> > > Good night.
> >
> > Ditto.  Been using Gnome for years.  Just upgraded to 2.8.  Is it me, or
> > has Gnome gotten *flakier* over the past couple years?
> >
> > After way too many annoyances and a continual loss of configurability,
> > I've been getting used to XFCE4 for the past couple weeks and I love
> > it--rock hard and stable.
> >
> > I just wish I could jazz up the toolbar a bit...
>
> http://thor.prohosting.com/~kilgoret/screenshots/screenshot.png

Something to consider, if you are going to post a file like that to a
mailing list, is to use the coral cache.

http://www.coralcdn.org/

Basically if it is webaccessible and bittorrent isn't a good
distribution system, coral probably is. Just run the link through
there before submitting

> --
> YankDownUnder aka stephen kuhn
> #mandriva channel op - irc.freenode.net
> Mandriva Official IRC Support
> Registered Linux User # 267497
> The sooner you make your first 5000 mistakes, the sooner you will be
> able to correct them. -- Nicolaides

"This brings me back to a time where I had no worries.
All I needed to do was watch Perfect Strangers."
-Erik