Hello

Stephen Kuhn stephen.kuhn at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 11 13:29:44 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 10:44 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>
> >http://thor.prohosting.com/~kilgoret/screenshots/screenshot.png
> >

> *Site Temporarily Unavailable - Daily Bandwidth Limit Reached*

Yeah - just got notice of that - I posted a vid of my newborn and all me
folks went nuts trying to d/l it in the States...ah well...better luck
next time, eh?

Oh, newborn is at:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~s.porch/family/Jacobs_Movies.wmv

The screenshot will be up there tomorrow - too late tonight.

--
YankDownUnder aka stephen kuhn
#mandriva channel op - irc.freenode.net

Illawarra Computer Services