Xfmedia 0.8.0 released!

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun Jul 3 12:23:27 CEST 2005

Jonathan Gardner wrote:

> On 7/1/05, *Maximilian Schleiss* <maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
> <mailto:maxschleiss at bluewin.ch>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>     xfmedia has been released for two weeks now and there still is no ebuild
>     for it!?
>     Why so? Will there be one someday? Is it difficult to make an ebuild for
>     new versions of programs? Even the new XFFM (YES I USE XFFM!!! ;-p )
>     has
>     not appeared in portage.
>     Maybe they don't like Xfce in the wonderfull gentoo world. Is there
>     anyone here using lunar-linux?
>     I am now listening to DI.fm <http://DI.fm> in xfmedia 7.0, thanks
>     for this good
>     application Brian ;-) continue your great work.
>

> "Is there anyone here using lunar-linux?"
>
> Heehee, sorry, that just made me chuckle. I don't, but xfce lists is are
> the only places I've ever heard of it.

oh

well me (the xfce.org server admin) and Jasper, and Moe, and Nestu are
using it fulltime and also are lunar-linux developers. Also plenty of
lunar-linux users use Xfce (prolly most, definately a major portion of
them, even the current xfce server sponsor (not the new one) uses Xfce
on his desktop).

<<Chuckle>> :^P

You'll find the lunar-linux modules of Xfce are always completely
up2date, thanks to Jasper and the other lunar developers.

sofar