Xfmedia 0.8.0 released!

Sami Samhuri sami at no-eff-eks.com
Fri Jul 1 23:56:07 CEST 2005

* On Fri Jul-01-2005 at 10:00:59 PM +0200, Maximilian Schleiss said:
> xfmedia has been released for two weeks now and there still is no ebuild
> for it!?

Gentoo's bugzilla really is the place for this.

> Why so? Will there be one someday? Is it difficult to make an ebuild for
> new versions of programs?

No, it's usually not hard. This is often just a matter of changing the
version number in the ebuild and saving it under a new filename in your
overlay. For xfmedia 0.8 this works.

> Maybe they don't like Xfce in the wonderfull gentoo world.

Well, this Gentooer likes Xfce a lot. :) I know of at least 1 Xfce dev
who uses Gentoo as well.

--
Sami Samhuri