[UBUNTU] update-notifier: system tray problem?

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Mon Jan 31 23:36:09 CET 2005

Something similar used to happen to me with another application a long long time ago (a year or so) with XFCE4.0.X and older version of sim (simple instant messenger)
I guess the problem could be in application, but maybe it is that ubuntu installs with older version of XFCE, I'd recommend upgrading  :)