xfdesktop bug or feature?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:31:50 CET 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:53:42 -0500, Rinaldi J. Montessi
<rinaldij at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Marek Turnovec wrote:
> > As far as i kno, it is a feature. It also should work when you roll your
> > mouse wheel over workspace switcher... But it is a nice feature, don't
> > you think? :-)
>
> Yes.  I had noticed the behavior in the workspace switcher when not
> using xfdesktop also.  When I first started using xfce I had to kill the
> desktop in order for dfm to work properly; now that I have the panel
> properly setup I no longer need dfm.

Somebody still USES dfm?

I'm impressed. The very first C code (if you can call it that) was to
port dfm to GTK 2. It was a mess in there. That's what thwarted any
impulse I had to write a file manager

> Rinaldi
> --
> "I like your game but we have to change the rules."

CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik