Macromedia Flash Player 7.0 Plugin - Erik Harrison

TP Reitzel tpreitzel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:46:18 CET 2005

Erik -

Yep, you're right about X Org's composite extension. I had it enabled in
their configuration file, xorg.conf. You're also right that I'm using Pat's
latest version of xfce 4.2, -2 package. It doesn't appear that Pat enabled
the compositor in xfwm4. Assuming he didn't, then why does Macromedia's
FlashPlayer on fvwm95 run properly and not on xfce 4.2 with X's composite
extension enabled? I hope that this message is still logical as I've been up
for more than 36 hours again. I really do need to get more sleep. Anyway,
problem is now solved by disabling X's composite extension and I thank ALL
of you for your valuable time.

BED time.. In about 30 more minutes :)))