system menu

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Sun Jan 23 11:23:49 CET 2005

Yeah, I tend to believe many thing, I'm rather optimistic :)
But first, I didn't mean to force you to do it, I just needed to give away to public and to you my suggestions.
Second, you gave me nicely formulated reply that satisfied me, but you surely think it would be nice, if somebody did it for you, am I not right?  ;)

Third and last, it's far more important to make happy your relatives and friends than me...

Cheers and good luck,

Ondrej