my favourite feature has been killed

Bruce Miller mistercool at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 22 18:31:55 CET 2005

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> from:
> http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfwm4.html#hidden_options

Ah, cool; I'm going to have to try out some of those -- might solve some
minor quibbles ....

But I was caught by this point from the OP:
> ...   because i usually forget on which
>>workspace i was at before the context switch was needed.

One feature I think I miss, is some visual cue to distinguish
the workspaces -- my workspaces have similar window arrangements,
just different stuff _in_ the windows...

Something like different backgrounds per workspace, or some other
theming difference, or the workspace name visible somewhere or ... ?

Does anything like this sound desirable/doable ?

OBTW: 4.2 is _really_ great! Thanks!!
bruce