programming two-state launcher

Dennis J. Tuchler dennis.tuchler at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 23:22:51 CET 2005

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 14:21, Eric Blade wrote:
> That looks like something that could stand some improvement then.

I agree.  If Linux is to have mass appeal, it should be relatively easy for
the computer semi-literate to handle, without having to be saddled with
over-stuffed desktops.  One way to accomplish that is to provide more
instruction to the semi-tyro in the implementation of various features of a
desktop.  Commented sample scripts noted in a user's manual would be a good
start at that.

dj tuchler