Startup items?

mark_taber mark.taber at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 23:50:04 CET 2005

Thanks!  Worked brilliantly for RHN, and to a point for the firewall
(which needs a password for root).  So I'm up and running.  Xfce 4.2 is
nice.  My main problem now is getting used to xffm--I was one of the few
souls that *liked* the spatial finder of Nautilus...I'm sure I'll
adjust :)

Thanks again,
Mark Taber
State of California