xfce 4.2 Fedora Core 2 problem

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 17 23:40:10 CET 2005

sorry, but that's not too useful.  i need the actual backtrace (type
'bt' at the gdb prompt after it crashes).  also, it would be very
helpful if you were to recompile xfdesktop passing --enable-debug=yes to
configure.

thanks,
brian

p.s. "Error while mapping shared library sections: : Success. "  <--
that has to be my favorite non-error error message ever ^_~.