[RELEASE] RelNotes (Draft 3), last preliminary 4.2.0 tarballs

Scott Horowitz scott at theskyiscrape.com
Thu Jan 13 17:28:51 CET 2005

Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I've finally switched to
non-digest form just now). I installed gtk2-xfce-engine without a
problem but then encountered an error on the next install:

root at yos stonecrest # chmod +x xfce4-4.2.0-installer.bin
root at yos stonecrest # ./xfce4-4.2.0-installer.bin
bash: ./xfce4-4.2.0-installer.bin: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Text file busy

Scott

--
-Scott Horowitz
http://www.theskyiscrape.com