Keyboard doubts

Sergio Basurto Juarez sbasurtoj at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 00:34:40 CET 2005

Hello List,

I have installed and running xfce4 the latest version
under Debian. I have a Sony Vaio laptop with a spanish
keyboard (The @ does not work). I am trying to change
the key map. Nevertheless I was reading the page for
tunning debian and tells me that I should use xmodmap,
I will try this but also talks about a .Xmodmap file
that I can find in any place on my linux box.

What I need is to know if xfce manage the .Xmodmap in
other configuration file. If not I will appreciate to
point me to the correct place.

Sorry if this question is not for this list please
point me to the right place.

Kind Regards.

=====
--
Sergio Basurto J.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants. (Isaac Newton)