Mousepad 0.2.0

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 21 09:15:20 CET 2005

Peter Humphrey wrote:

>Erik Harrison wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:28:19 +0100, Maximilian Schleiss
>>

>>>... please try to make it part of Xfce4 so the next version of xffm
>>>will use it by default in replacement of xedit.
>>>

>>Seems unlikely. For good reason, the goal has been to push "Apps" out
>>of the core, leaving only the DE. The line is fuzzy, but to most
>>people mousepad falls on this side of the line.
>>

>What, even for xfce-extra?

Hi all,
mousepad is in gentoo masked by ~86. I unmerged it and thought I had
launched leafpad!?! The I read the about menu. :-)
I understand that mousepad won't be integrated in Xfce but at least I
hope there will be an option in xffm to choose the default text editor
like there is in the preferences menu an option to choose the default
term to use from xffm.
Thank you, ahve a good day.