panel: main menu missing

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Mon Feb 14 20:32:14 CET 2005

AFAIK, debian uses xfce4.0.6 in testing/unstable and I know that in 4.0.6, there was no menu button in xfce-panel, so the only thing to get this feature is to upgrade to 4.2.0, for example from oscillation.org repositories:

deb http://www.os-works.com/debian unstable main
deb-src http://www.os-works.com/debian unstable main

testing instead of unstable probably works also