Focus bug or feature?

roger rstmp at iinet.com.au
Fri Feb 11 20:12:41 CET 2005

Olivier,
I'm aware that the description of those (minor) problems I sometimes observe
is pretty useless and may not be related to Xfce at all. Besides I can't say
that this wouldn't happen with KDE or Gnome since I never use them, though
they too are installed on my system: when you get used to a Ferrari, it's
pretty difficult to go back to a 2CV... sorry, wrong comparison... a 2CV
wouldn't take much resource :)
I just wanted to see if someone had experienced similar things and, maybe, had
better information to reproduce them. Anyway thanks for your consideration.

Xavier,
Lesstif is a great product but has some (known) issues. You may try a NEdit
binary statically linked against Motif 2.1.30 (the "real" Motif) and see
whether that fixes your issues.

Cheers,
Roger