Mail check panel plugin problem

Jason Keltz jas at cs.yorku.ca
Thu Feb 10 15:37:50 CET 2005

Hi.

I'm having an issue with the "Mail checker" plugin.  I inadvertently
specified the command to run in the "New mail command" section instead
of "Command:".  I erased the incorrect entry in the "New mail command:"
section, but when I close "Mail Checker", it doesn't save the setting.
I tried to erase the text by just spacing over it, but the spaces got
saved as a command name, and now Mail Checker tries to execute that as a
command yielding an error.  It seems like a bug!

jas.