[Feature request] on Power management ( was Re: power display management on xfce)

hicham hichamlinux at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 5 22:55:50 CET 2005

thanks for the tip
I indeed found settings to enable power management
but when you check on power management , it checks on
all of once all of the features ( stand by , suspend ,
power off )
it will be more useful to get it enable just one of
the  features
standby or suspend or powr off
generally suspend a pc is notrecommended coz it can
harm the hard disk
but the "stand by" feature is useful  if you let your
pc for sometimes.

thanks

hicham