I would like my desktop back?

Erik Peterson erik.exists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 06:56:42 CET 2005

thanks, did not read all the way through the thread and yes I am
always this dumb.

Brian, thanks for the "nohup xfdesktop &" tip, did not know that.

problem resolved.

Thank You all very much.  If it were possible to send all who answered
a round of beers I would.  BoIP (beer over IP), hmm now there is an
idea who's time has come!

Erik