panel app "notes" possible bug?

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Tue Feb 1 13:31:58 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 20:08 -0800, Linux Tard wrote:
> i successfully changed icon in 4.06 on slackware 10.
> I found original notes icon and deleted it, moving my
> icon to that directory and giving it same name.  That
> worked.

The problem only popped up in 4.2.0.

> When you install that plugin you see the graphic file
> in source code.  Find that file, delete it, move yours
> there and name it that original file name.
>
> Please report back if work in 4.2

Hacking the source is hardly a viable workaround; you used to be able to
select a graphic through the plugin preferences window.  Please refer to
the bug I reported further up in this thread.  If others and I are
mistaken, that is the best place to say so, so that the bug can quickly
be squashed.

Andrew