problem between xfwm4 and keymap

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Wed Dec 28 13:49:53 CET 2005

Hi people,

i'm using an apple powerbook g4 and I'v got (since a long time) a weird
problem with my keymap. I'm using keymap from
http://seehuhn.de/comp/powerbook/index#keyboard (i'm using the french
one, homemade, but it's the same with gb). With xfwm4 running, it seems
that it behaves like if Alt was constantly pressed. For example I've got
a shortcut on Alt A which launchs a Terminal, if i press a (only), it
launch the terminal. It's really weird, because this behaviour is only
with xfwm4 and thoses keymaps. (well, i don't know if it's the keymap or
the rest of the patches on seehuhn.de).

If someone can help me fixing this, It would be really great :)
--
Yves-Alexis Perez