Building SVN problem

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Dec 27 21:12:09 CET 2005

Bob Snyder schreef:
> Thanks Eric and Jasper.
>
> Yes, that was it. I am installing in /usr/local, and I had an original
> slackware package (in /usr) which I uninstalled and started over. But
> now I have more problems.
>
> The panel apparently installed fine now, but when I build xfce4-toys and
> xfce4-trigger-launcher, I get this:
>
> checking for xfce4-panel-1.0 >= 4.2.0... not found

The new panel is not compatible with plugins written for 4.2 or 4.0. All
plugins will have to be ported. You can find some unofficial ports here:

http://www.foo-projects.org/~jasper/plugins/

They should work, but no promises. For a few plugins there has been a
new official release on berlios to work with the new panel.

	Jasper