Building SVN problem

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 17:55:05 CET 2005

I am building the latest SVN and it was going smooth until I got to
xfce4-panel and I got this:

checking for libxfce4util-1.0 >= 4.3.0... found, but
*** The required package libxfce4util-1.0 was found on your system,
*** but the installed version () is too old.
*** Please upgrade libxfce4util-1.0 to atleast version 4.3.0, or adjust
*** the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you installed
*** the new version of the package in a nonstandard prefix so
*** pkg-config is able to find it.

But I just installed libxfce4util from SVN following the build order
from the online docs.

Thanks,

Bob S.