xfce4-terminal: set --disable-server in terminalrc

Paulo marcelpaulo+l at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:31:23 CET 2005

Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac <at> corsac.net> writes:
> > xfce4-terminal and Terminal are two different applications.

> Terminal is called xfce4-terminal under debian and ubuntu, so maybe it's
> the same.

Just to make sure there's no doubt here, from Debian package xfce4-terminal's
changelog.Debian.gz:

[...]
xfce4-terminal (0.2.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
[...]
    - Binary name is xfce4-terminal to avoid name conflicts
[...]
xfce4-terminal (0.2.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
[...]
  * Reverted binary name from xfce4-terminal to Terminal (as in the upstream
    package) and added links to xfce4-terminal
[...]

Therefore, Terminal is indeed named xfce4-terminal in Debian, and my OP refers
to Terminal.

Thanks for alerting about that, Yves.
Paulo