Xfce themes, window border.

Wiktor Grebla greblus at wp.pl
Sun Dec 25 00:17:16 CET 2005

Hi guys (girls?).

First of all, I want to thank all of you responsible for Xfce. I've
been using Xfce4 for some time, and it definately is _the thing_ i enjoy
to use (svn snapshot i compiled yesterday was a nice surprice to me
if it's about stability).

Today it was kind of a gloomy day, so i've decided to make my xfce looking
accordingly and basing on the "dusk" theme i wanted something dark and
relaxing. But I cannot figure out one thing. As you can see on
the screenshot:

http://metawire.org/~greblus/shots/xfce4.png

there is a thin white border around inactive windows and no border
around the active ones. I've noticed that it usually helps to distinguish
overlapping windows, especially the newly created ones, so it's the
thing i'd like to change, leaving the inactive window's thin border and
adding more visible one for the active windows. Any hints?

Cheers,
W.

--
Green light in a.m. for new projects.  Red light in P.M. for traffic
tickets.