Goodies installer

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Tue Dec 13 00:40:57 CET 2005

Am I missing something, or did the graphical installer for the
goodies disappear?  I would like to install all (or at least
most) of the goodies for a 4.2.2 Xfce installation without having
to grab each one individually and compile it.

Does the installer exist anymore, do I have to do it the hard
way, or is there an easier way that I am missing?  I'm using
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.

Thanks,
-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA