Not showing things in the taskbar

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 01:39:46 CET 2005

On 12/9/05, Gina Haeussge <gina at foosel.net> wrote:
> You might want to take a look at Devil's Pie [1]. It is a small tool
> taking care of such things. I must warn you though, the documentation is
> a bit sparse at the moment, as the tool was completely rewritten some
> versions ago, and the new syntax of the configuration has yet to be
> documented. I found out everything I needed taking a look at the source
> though.

Not to go too far off-topic, but the documentation for devilspie has
never been good.  I've emailed the developer a few times over the past
year or so asking him to do something about the manpage, but it hasn't
happened yet.  Incidentally, I'll be updating it this weekend and
sending it to him.

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com