Not showing things in the taskbar

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Dec 9 22:38:39 CET 2005

Another question from I was not able to find using searchengines or the
documentation. (Does not mean it is not there. Just means I did not find
it)

I have several things running on my screen that are there mainly for
decorational purposes. I however to NOT want them to show on the taskbar
or if I press the missle mouse button. e.g. I have wmbiff running 4 times
(as stick also) This means a button on the taskbar and also 16( 4x4) times
wmbiff when I middle click.
Other examples are several `tail -f` I have running.

houghi
--
There is nothing wrong with Southern California that a rise in the
ocean level wouldn't cure.