Bluetooth....

Philippe Brisset filookubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:42:52 CET 2005

hello !

I am an super-satisfied-xfce-anthusiast-user.One from xfce-team plan to
write a bluetooth-panel-plugin humm ? ;)
A sort of dialog-box to handle the end - user, by example when the
usb-dongle is plugged a dialog-box pop-up and he offer the possibility to
put the pin number and other trics...He will be great ! ...
Anyway i Love Xfce4, with im you don't turn around the windows ;) you
Rediscover the purpose from you'r OS and.. this is not the goal of an wm on
GNU/LINUX ?

Chears
filoo

ps : sorry with my poor english but i try ...